Do you need childcare to help you undertake training?
Childcare assistance may be available to eligible students studying any of the above courses. Please contact us for more information on the Family Learning Support Program.
NCLC works closely with other community organisations within the Moira Shire. We regularly advertise each others courses to source sufficient students for our courses to run. These organisations are:
- Cobram Community House
- Yarrawonga Neighbourhood House
- Nathalia Community House
Fee information for students
- Places are limited, therefore to secure a place in a class, a 20% deposit of course fee must be paid on enrolment
- Bookings should be received one week prior to class commencement.
- If minimum enrolments are not achieved the class will be cancelled.
- If a class is cancelled, fees will be fully refunded.
- If a student cancels more than a week prior to class commencing, a full refund will be paid.
- Cancellations of enrolment made less than five days prior to a course beginning will not be entitled to a refund of their deposit.
- Once a course has commenced no refund will be made. If special circumstances exist, a request for a refund should be made in writing to the Committee of Management.
- If payments are outstanding you may not be eligible to undertake assessment, continue to study, enrol in further study with NCLC or receive a Certificate or Statement of Attainment
Funding Eligibility Requirements
Under the Victorian Training Guarantee a subsidised training place is guaranteed to eligible students.
To be eligible, an individual must meet the requirements as follows:
An individual must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a holder of a permanent visa; or
- a New Zealand citizen;
And on January 1st 2018 must be:
- under 20 years of age and seeking to enrol in a nationally recognised course; or
- over 20 years of age and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a Foundation Skills List course; or
- over 20 years of age and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification currently held.
In addition an individual is only eligible to:
- commence a maximum of two government subsidised courses in 2018;
- undertake a maximum of two government subsidised courses in 2018;
- commence a maximum of two government subsidised courses at the same level in their lifetime.